- Deposits must be made at time of booking, or the date cannot be held.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment due when we arrive and ask where to set up.
- In case of bad weather, parties can be re-scheduled to the next available date that works for both parties. We wait until the evening before a party to deem a party to be rescheduled.
- Travel surcharge fees are will be applied for parties south of Norwalk and north of Stratford.
- Pony Parties with over 20 children a third employee will be needed, and it’s a $50.00 an hour surcharge
PARKING (very important) upon arrival
- Our truck and horse trailer requires a minimum of three tandem (one in front of the other, NOT side by side) car parking spots to drive into, as we are unable to reverse park our truck and trailer into tight spots or on main roads.
- Due to the length of our truck and trailer, we are unable to reverse into driveways on narrow roads or streets with cars parked opposite your driveway.
- We must have a cleared parking spot as close to the party as possible. Please have a cleared area upon our arrival, so it doesn’t take any party time up!! Please use cones, chairs, rope or trash cans so you or your staff can move, and we can park or trailer and truck.
- Block off a 3 space tandem parking spot, preferably with cones, rope, signs or chairs.
- Traffic happens, we can’t control road conditions. If we are late, we apologize, but you will have your full party time.
- If we are late due to inadequate directions or parking arrangements, the time will not be made up.
- If you have any pets of your own, dogs or cats, please keep them in the house.
- If we deem an animal to be scared or not wanting to participate, we will put that animal back in the trailer.
- No helmet – No ride
- Closed toe shoes must be worn.
- Pony Feeding rules: Our ponies are on a special diet. To protect our pony’s health, prior to Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary arrival, please inform all attendees to NOT FEED our ponies, or we will when we arrive.
- During pony rides there cannot be any other activities such as swinging on swings, trampolines, bounce houses, running, jumping etc. Activities such as these scare horses. Our main concern is safety.
- We reserve the right to refuse pony rides to a child who is deemed a danger to our ponies if, after numerous attempts to explain, adequate behavior around our ponies is ignored by the child.
- We reserve the right to leave your party immediately if the environment is deemed unsafe or dangerous for our staff or animals.
- Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary reserves the right to use any photograph / video taken at any Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent, or legal guardian