WHO ARE WE?
Helping animals in distress and rescuing animals from cases of abuse and neglect is a core part of what we do as an animal sanctuary. Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary works tirelessly to help animals in the most difficult of situations.
In philosophical parlance, sanctuary is a place, a mission, a way of life, and a state of being.
Animal sanctuaries are shelters for unwanted, neglected, abused, injured, or abandoned animals. There are many types of sanctuaries in which almost every species of animal live.
It is a place of refuge and peace, where life is sacred and trauma is healed, where humans and other animals are free from harm and live in peace with dignity. In the physical world, as in our hearts, our sanctuary is a safe place where change can take place.
Over the years, Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary has provided a place of peace for rescued farm animals. In turn, these animals are ambassadors, representing animals like them who are currently suffering in an unjust food system.
While we can’t save all the animals in animal agriculture, we do know that sanctuaries can heal rescued animals, and can radically impact – often with lasting change – those who are in the throes of hope, healing, compassion, and love.
At Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary, we meet animals with compassion. By confronting cruelty with kindness, and treating all beings with respect, we can all demonstrate the power of sanctuary.
Are you looking for something amusing for your kids? Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary pony party rides and cuddling farm are a hit for any birthday party or event. Our ponies know how to party and love kids.
Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary is unlike others!
We are a mobile pony party and cuddling farm and provide a unique and pleasing experience for children and adults of all ages! We offer clean, friendly farm animals that can all be handled and touched during any event!
- Birthday party in your backyard
- Parents love the pony ride and cuddling farm combo for birthday parties, and it gets the kids out of the house and provides entertainment for any age group.
- Farm-to-School Visit
- A cuddle farm is a great way to combine education with entertainment. Kids learn about the different types of animals that play a role in our lives and pet and feed them.
- Whether you’re planning a small neighborhood block party, wedding, engagement party, photo shoot or a massive, multi-day celebration, Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary can provide services tailored to your needs.
Why Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary?
Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary has an outstanding reputation in farm visits, bunny parties and traveling pony parties due to our unparalleled commitment to safety, animal care, and education. Most of our animals are rescue animals, which we train and rehabilitate. We do not breed animals. Interacting with animals is one of our most splendid joys, and we want to share that with you.
Goldilocks Farm Sanctuary is:
- Family-owned and operated
- Fully insured
- Employee background checked
- Cash, Check PayPal, Zelle and Apple Pay
- Local (animals and staff)